- Read one or two stories about Tenali Raman and share them in your groups.
- Make a fun cap.
Kings have gone. Jesters have gone. Now we have only jokers in circuses or comedy shows. They wear fancy dresses and a round cap on their heads. If you follow the directions given below, you can make one for you.
- Take a round color drawing sheet and cut it along the dotted lines.
- Hold both the corners of the sheet and overlap the cut parts to fit like a cap. Use two paper clips to hold the shape or apply gum along the edge to fix.
- Decorate your cap by pasting shapes of different colours. (e.g. triangles, flowers, squares, circles, etc.)
- Cut long strips of different colours.
- Make a small cut on the top of your cap and push the ends of the long strips inside through the hole and paste them inside.