F. Listening and Speaking
- Your teacher will read the story ‘Carried away by an Eagle’. Listen carefully and answer the questions that follow.
- How old was the child when she was picked up by the eagle?
- In which country did the child live when she was picked up by the eagle?
- Why did the eagle leave the child on a rock?
- Why did the eagle fly round and round over the rock?
- Why do you think that the girl was lucky?
- Why do you think Svenhild still keeps the torn dress?
- Work in groups and retell the story ‘Carried away by an Eagle’ in your own words.