Imagine that on the occasion of 'Children's Day' your school is organizing a speech competition on the topic ' Education of girls for women's empowerment'.
Draft a speech and deliver it in the class.
The following points may help you in preparing the speech.
- Importance of girls' education
- gender bias and other problems in girls' education
-how to end bias towards girls
Remember the following points while delivering the speech:
- Maintain appropriate posture
- Modulate your voice using stress, pause and intonation.
- Use appropriate gestures and facial expressions.
- Maintain eye-contact with the audience.