I. Answer the following questions.
- What did Ray's detractors accuse him of? Did Roberge agree to their accusation? If not, why?
- 'I didn't come here to convert. In fact, I am the one who got converted.' Who said these words? What different shades of meanings do you find in the words of the speaker?
- Roberge took nine years to meet Ray in person after joining St. Xavier's college. Why did he take so long time? What would you do if you were in his place?
- How was Ray perceived by the outsiders? Was this perception true of Ray's real character?
- What is meant by the line, 'Ray took off where Tagore signed out.' What was Ray searching for?
- How did Roberge try to take 'Chitrabani' forward? How did 'Chitrabani' help film-making in Bengali?
- The theme of ' Rendezvous with Ray' is... [Tick any two options]
a. To explain the efforts of Chitrabani.
b. To picturize the illustrious life of Ray.
c. To explain the experiences of Roberge with Ray