I. Read the story once again and analyze the text in the light of the following questions.
- What incidents do you find in the first paragraph?
- How does the writer reflect on (feel about) these incidents?
- What is the writer’s point of view on the incidents?
You may have witnessed several instances of discrimination in the world around you. Write an essay about one such incident.
You may use the following clues:
- When and where did it take place?
- With whom did the incident occur?
- What were you doing at that time?
- How did you feel about these incidents?